Lunch Time Policies
Due to our wonderful student population, Lincoln is one of a few public high schools where students enjoy an Open Campus lunch. However please keep in mind the following Lunch Time Policies:
- Lincoln has a closed campus at all other times of the school day. No student is permitted to leave campus during class or passing periods without a SFUSD "Permit to Leave." Students may not access cars during class or passing periods.
- Lunch is 45 minutes long. Students are expected to be in class exactly at the start of the period after lunch.
- Students are not to loiter during lunch on Taravel or Noriega; they may purchase food, then return to campus.
- Students are to practice respectful behavior in the community during lunch; no profanity, horseplay or littering are permitted.
- Students may denied off campus lunch for violation of any of these policies.
Open Campus Lunch is a privilege, not a right. Please contact Mr. Payne, Principal, with any questions, (415) 759-2714. Thank you.